Get care from wherever you are.
Whether you’re looking for convenience or you need a safer alternative to an in-person appointment, we’re happy to offer virtual appointments at all of our locations. We’ve invested in technology that allows us to provide the highest level of hearing care available online through a patented virtual platform.
And if you choose virtual care now and then decide to schedule an in-office appointment later on (or vice versa), we’re here for you as well. Many of our patients combine in-person and virtual care to meet their needs.
Get the benefits of virtual care
ConvenienceThere’s no need to leave home, and it’s easier to fit in your appointment between work meetings.
Friend/Family SupportYou can have a companion join from anywhere.
ComplimentaryVirtual appointments are offered at no charge.
Human careBecause our virtual appointments are led by our experienced providers, you still get the benefit of face-to-face human care.
SafetyIf you feel more comfortable or have health issues, we're happy to set up a virtual appointment.
What to expect at your virtual appointment
- Step 1Use our online scheduler to find a time that works best for your free appointment. Please note, for your appointment, you'll need a computer with internet connection and working headphones.
- Step 2You'll get an email with a link to your appointment. Feel free to share this link with a friend or family member who you want to join you.
- Step 3At your appointment time, you'll click the link and go to the online appointment room to meet your hearing provider.
- Step 4Your provider will talk with you about your hearing concerns and conduct the hearing test. Please note, because virtual appointments are online, they do not include a physical in-ear examination. These exams are not always necessary, but if you would like one, you are welcome to come into one of our clinics.
- Step 5Your provider will review your results. If you are a candidate for hearing correction, we'll recommend devices that could improve your hearing.